- Registration fees are refundable minus a $75 fee if you cancel anytime up to 30 days prior to the event. FAI does not refund the processing fees.
- Alternatively, you can defer your registration to next year’s conference with no fee anytime up to 30 days prior to the event. A deferral to next year’s conference has no cash value and cannot be refunded, cannot be used toward membership fees, nor does it guarantee future exhibit space.
- Substitutions of participants on a registration are allowed for a $50 fee and must be made with the conference registration staff at least fourteen days (14) prior to the event. To change your registration to another person, contact email@example.com.
- Within fourteen (14) days of the event substitutions on a registration will be managed at on-site registration for a $75 processing fee.
- All refunds, deferrals, or cancellations must be received in writing using the Conference Registration Refund request form.
- There are no refunds, deferrals, or cancellations after 30 days prior to the event, including due to illness or weather.
- No shows for the event will not receive a refund or credit toward a future event.
For more details see the Terms and Conditions