Every member of the music industry is being required to pivot in the face of the pandemic, and to adjust swiftly to the effect it is having, and will continue to have for some time, on the live music scene. Join a panel of insiders as they offer step-by-step analysis of the complex choreography required to move through these changes with grace and grit. From making the decision to cancel or postpone, through managing renegotiations, surviving losses, and shifting gears, this conversation offers an insiders perspective on the rapidly evolving 2020-21 live music calendar.
- Lisa Schwartz (Moderator), Festival & Programming Director, Philadelphia Folk Festival
- Maria Ivey, Owner/publicist, IVPR
- Michelle Szeto, Artist Manager and Tour Marketing Director, Paquin Entertainment Group
- Samir Baijal, Artistic Director, Hillside Festival
- Barron Ruth, Agent, Crossover Touring