Register for the 2022 Folk Alliance International Conference on February 23-27, 2022
Registration for the in-person portion of the 2022 Folk Alliance International Conference is now open to FAI members only. We will limit the capacity at the hotel based on recommendations from public health experts.
More details about the virtual part of the conference will be coming soon.
May 25 – September 30: $350
October 1 – December 15: $450
December 16 – February 25: $500
July 1 – September 30: $450
October 1 – December 15: $550
December 16 – February 25: $600
Ways to Save
Artist Rates – FAI Members
May 25 – September 30: $200
October 1 – December 15: $200
December 16 – February 25: $250
Artist Rates – Non-Members
July 1 – September 30: $300
October 1 – December 15: $300
December 16 – February 25: $350
International attendees (artists and industry) receive an additional $100 off their registration.
We realize that every attendee’s situation is unique and in a state of constant change, not to mention the heavy hit that many in our community took during this pandemic. FAI’s goal is to provide flexibility and minimize risk for our attendees. As a result, we have implemented a new cancellation policy for this year.
- Once you register, registration fees are fully refundable if you cancel by January 31, 2022.
- Alternatively, you may defer your registration to the 2023 conference. A transfer has no cash value. Conference transfers cannot be used toward membership fees nor do they guarantee future exhibit space and have no cash value and cannot be refunded.
- Refund Policy: The deadline to request a full refund or transfer your registration to the 2023 conference is January 31, 2022. Cancellations and transfers must be received by the stated deadline and will be accepted in writing only.
- No-shows for the event will not receive a refund or credit toward a future event.
- There are no refunds or credits for cancellations after January 31st, 2022, including due to illness or weather.
- There are no substitutions of participants allowed except in the case of company employees, which will be determined on a case-by-case basis by the FAI office.
- There are no refunds or credits for failure to redeem a promo code during registration.
COVID-19 Requirements and Restrictions
All attendees of the conference must adhere to COVID-19 related safety requirements while attending any and all conference programming. Failure to comply will result in the delegate’s badge being withheld or revoked without refund.
As of May 7, 2021, but subject to change, attendees are required to:
- Provide verification of a COVID-19 vaccination OR a negative PCR test within 48 hours (72 hours for international delegates) of checking in is required in order to attend.
- Wear a face mask fully covering mouth and nose at all times while indoors and attending conference programming.
- Agree to temperature checks on site and agree to not attend events if showing symptoms and/or running a temperature above 100.4 F (38 C). Registrants must be fever-free without the help of medication in order to participate.
- Adhere to all hotel health and safety protocols.
Guidelines may change with updates posted on the website.