Register for the 2023 Folk Alliance International Conference!
February 1-5, 2023 | Kansas City, MO, USA
Registration for the 2023 Folk Alliance International Conference is now open!
Please note that at this time (and subject to change as we monitor CDC guidelines regarding pandemic to endemic status) all 2023 conference attendees are required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination in advance of the conference. Masks are also required for all attendees.
June 8 – August 1, 2022: $250
August 2 – October 31, 2022: $400
November 1, 2022 – January 31, 2023: $500
February 1-5, 2023 (onsite): $575
June 8 – August 1, 2022: N/A
August 2 – October 31, 2022: $500
November 1, 2022 – January 31, 2023: $600
February 1-5, 2023 (onsite): $675
Ways to Save
Artist Rates – FAI Members
June 1 – October 31, 2022: $200
November 1, 2022 – January 31, 2023: $300
February 1-5, 2023: $375
Artist Rates – Non-Members
August 2 – October 31, 2022: $300
November 1, 2022 – January 31, 2023: $400
February 1-5, 2023: $475
Registration is capped at $700 for bands who are Official Showcase artists or on standby, which will not be known until September 2022. You must be an FAI member to qualify for this rate. If you have four or more people in your band who will all be attending, please contact Folk Alliance International at email@example.com to receive a code for your registration. DO NOT REGISTER UNTIL YOU GET YOUR CODE.
Volunteering opportunities will open later this summer as well as scholarships for first-timers.
- Once you register, registration fees are fully refundable if you cancel by December 31, 2022.
- Alternatively, you may defer your registration to the 2024 conference. A transfer has no cash value. Conference transfers cannot be used toward membership fees nor do they guarantee future exhibit space and have no cash value and cannot be refunded.
- Refund Policy: The deadline to request a full refund or transfer your registration to the 2024 conference is December 31, 2022. Cancelations and transfers must be received by the stated deadline and will be only be accepted by completing this form.
- No-shows for the event will not receive a refund or credit toward a future event.
- There are no refunds or credits for cancelations after December 31, 2022, including due to illness or weather.
- There are no substitutions of participants allowed except in the case of company employees, which will be determined on a case-by-case basis by the FAI office.
- There are typically no refunds or credits for failure to redeem a promo code during registration as it’s an administrative burden; however, we acknowledge that the workaround is canceling the registration since we removed the fee.
COVID-19 Requirements and Restrictions
- Provide verification of a COVID-19 vaccination OR a negative PCR test within 48 hours (72 hours for international delegates) of checking in is required in order to attend.
- Wear a face mask fully covering mouth and nose at all times while indoors and attending conference programming.
- Agree to temperature checks on site and agree to not attend events if showing symptoms and/or running a temperature above 100.4 F (38 C). Registrants must be fever-free without the help of medication in order to participate.
- Adherence to all hotel health and safety protocols.
- Guidelines may change with updates posted on the website.